4-bedroom house, Austral Avenue
Beecroft • New South Wales 2119
Large Family Home for Rent
This large, brick, 4-bedroom home is perfectly located just a short walk to Beecroft station, Beecroft Village and offers absolute value.
Suitable for Uni students, young couples, working professional or families.
Set back from the road, nestled into its own leafy, lush surrounds and tranquillity in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Beecroft.
Affordable rent for a property of this size.
** Available from end of June 2021 on a flexible lease **
If you love nature you will love this property. An inspection (by appointment) is recommended to appreciate the size, facilities and nature.
Inquiries by email or SMS (no calls please).
• Recently painted and renovated. New floorboards.
• Spacious, very good natural light and ventilation throughout.
• 4 bedrooms (3 double and 1 large single), all with full-size built-in wardrobes.
• 2 updated bathrooms (each with shower, toilet, vanity, heating lamps for winter). 1 with bath tub.
• Huge eat-in kitchen, plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and dishwasher, adjoining sunroom.
• Huge combined lounge/dining room.
• Kitchen/sunroom and lounge/dining overlooking garden with bushland setting.
• All rooms, lounge and dining have remote-controlled ceiling fans and LED lights. LED lights in other areas.
• Gas cooktop. Gas heating in lounge and sunrooms.
• New floorboards. No carpets, therefore easy cleaning, dust-free, better hygiene and no carpet bugs.
• Good size sun-drenched balconies/patios in front and back, overlook peaceful garden (front veranda overlooks north facing front yard).
• Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard space (on the lower level).
• Double lock-up garage (or gym) on the lower level.
• Long concrete driveway (up to 4 cars) plus off-street parking.
• House is surrounded by trees, cool in summer.
• Safe and friendly neighbourhood.
• Lovely quiet and leafy streets (house is on a No Through road).
• Big garden in front and bushland setting in the back to enjoy.
• Garden maintenance is included in the rent.
• NBN is available in the area.
• 5. 3 km to the Macquarie University Marsfield Campus main entrance and Macquarie Shopping Centre (10 minutes by car).
• 1 km (15-20 minutes walk) to Beecroft railway station and shops; less than 5 minutes by car.
• Direct trains to Hornsby, Epping, Central and Northshore (Macquarie University and Chatswood via Epping).
• Free carparking at the station.
• Walk to Beecroft village (including Woolworths), public transport (train & bus) and shops.
• 250 meters (5 minutes walk) to Bus-stops on Copeland Road.
• 250 meters (5 minutes walk) to Pennant Hills Golf Club.
• 1 km to Pennant Hills Road (Cumberland Highway).
• Catchment area to sought after schools (Beecroft Primary-1 km, Cheltenham Girl’s High-2 km and Carlingford High-3 km).
• Close to several childcare centres.
• M1, M2, Epping Railway station, Carlingford Shopping Mall are conveniently located.
X Pets – No
X Smoking - No (permitted outdoors)
The rent $785 is for fully furnished house (unfurnished house may be considered at a lower rent).
• If required, transport can be arranged from Beecroft station for an inspection.
• Living area adjoining the garage on the lower level is to be retained by the owners.
• If required, the lease agreement can be arranged through a registered real estate agent.
• Account set-up can be arranged to connect Electricity, Gas and Internet.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
||$785 per week
||At least 3 months
Single and 3 double bedrooms
as a student to view the provider's contact details.